|Hard work, perseverance and prudent investments have made the company what it is today. Over
the years, Mr. King realized that his accumulated property holdings were a profit center all on their own. Thus in January
1979, he set up a real estate company with his sons, Robin, Ricarido Delfin, Luis and Mario, and himself as incorporators
and shareholders. Ming's Food Products, Inc., one of the
existing companies then, was used in the incorporation records. The company was later renamed Juanito King & Sons, Inc.
and the Articles of Incorporation were amended to adopt the real estate nature of the business. The renamed company originally
had an authorized capital stock of P1 million. In December 1995, the authorized capital was increased to P100 million, to
reflect the asset value of the company.
The holdings of JKSI in Real Estate Cebu Philippine continue to grow and include commercial lots, industrial
lots, commercial buildings, condominium units and residential land. Currently, JKSI is undertaking a housing project, which
involves the development of a 2.3-hectare property in Talisay City, Cebu. Led by Juanito King's granddaughter, May King,
the housing project targets to have the following beneficiaries of the planned 169 housing units: staff and employees of
JK's sister and subsidiary companies (King Quality Foods, Inc., Nito's International Ventures, Inc., Nito's Auto Supply,
SkyGo Marketing Corp.), as well as other middle-income families.
Mr. Juanito I. King, founder, Chairman and President, envisions JKSI to contribute significantly to the real estate industry
through more development projects in the future.
Casa Catalonia Classique understands your duality. Like the Iberian territory it is named after, your
single attached home is proudly autonomous, yet part of a community where everything from hearty laughter to neighborly
warmth is shared.
1 bathroom with an enclosed water closet
Floor area: 42 square meters
Lot area: 85 and 90 square meters
TERMS & CONDITIONS of REAL ESTATE CEBU, VILLA SOLANA
Regular Equity Payment
• Reservation Fee: Php 10,000 Non-refundable and non-transferable
• Equity should be at least 30% of the TCP
• 30% of the Equity: 15 days from reservation
• 70% of the Equity : 45 days from reservation
Flexible Equity Payment Scheme (FEPS) I
For low down payment option, the buyer can avail of the FEPS. The following are the conditions:
• 30 % of the equity must be paid within fifteen(15) days from reservation. The balance of 70% of equity is subject
• The maximum period of FEPS is twelve (12) months at 12 % interest.
Flexible Equity Payment Scheme (FEPS) II
For a lower down payment option, the buyer can avail of the FEPS II. The following are the conditions;
• 10% of the equity must be paid within 15 days from reservation date.
• Another 10% of the equity must be paid within 45 days from reservation.
• Another 10% of the equity must be paid within 75 days from the reservation
• The balance of 70% of equity is subject to FEPS.
• The maximum period of FEPS is twelve (12) months at 12% interest.